VIRTUAL ESCAPE GAME
During these unprecedented times of focusing on the safety and health of your family, we realize that entertainment options are scarce. We hope that this VIRTUAL option will help keep you entertained until we’re able to reopen and welcome our awesome customers back for our traditional in-person escape games. But, until then, virtual is where it’s at!
Although the game is virtual, it is still a real, live escape game that you are simply accessing from your home. You will be guiding your in-room game host or avatar with voice commands to navigate your way through the game.
- Like traditional escape rooms, you will have 60 minutes to complete your game, but you’ll be playing from the comfort of your home.
- You will need an internet connection with a computer, laptop or smart device to access Zoom along with our virtual clue system.
- Make sure you have completed any necessary downloads for Zoom prior to your game time, you can also set up a free account.
- It might also be helpful to have something to keep notes of things you find throughout your game.
- Again, you will be PLAYING FROM HOME, NOT at our physical location.
- Who will you play with? You can play with friends, family or co-workers from anywhere, as you’ll be able to share the login connection with them. Games are $49.95 for 2 connections and only $15 for each additional connection.
- All games are EASTERN TIME.
- After you book your game and receive your booking confirmation, you’ll receive a second email with a link to your game through Zoom. As well as login information for our virtual clue system. You’ll want to save this email for your scheduled game time.
- We recommend you log in 10 minutes prior to your game time so we can begin promptly.
- Your game host will give you give you a briefing on the game you are about to play. You will also have access to a 360 degree panoramic of the room for additional viewing.
- You control the game host by guiding them throughout the room with verbal commands. You will explore the room just as you would a traditional escape room, but your game host will be the one acting on your behalf, finding the clues, opening locks, etc. all at your direction. The virtual clue system allows you to look at the clues that the game host finds up close, so you can really study them, just as if you were in the room.